Saturday 26 June 2010

The Silent Void.....


Zephanie Oblivion
The Silent Void
2010
(84:48)
Tracklist
01. Cold Wire.
02. Lost.
03. The Tower.
04. Heretic.
05. Fever Dreams.
06. Almost 16th Century.
07. Long After Now.
08. Returning.
09. Harvest Of The Soul.
10. Fever Blues.
11. Vagabond.
12. Condemned To Burn.
What can i say about this one? It's long for a start, over 80 minutes, with 2 of the tracks breaking the 10 minute barrier, 'Heretic' & 'Vagabond'. Strangely my favorite track is the shortest 'Fever Dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Zeph,

    Allow me to apologize in advance for the lengthy comment. A couple of weeks ago you posted a comment on the Digital Meltd0wn Blogroll/Aggregator @ http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com requesting to be added to the list. Congratulations, as you are actually the first independent artist whose blog has been added to the list. I wouldn't have added your blog if I didn't like your music. I checked out a few songs on ReverbNation and Youtube, and I was convinced. I'll be sure to download your full albums also.

    I also added your blog's RSS feed to the Aggregator RSS feed, which displays updates from all of the blogs on the list. You can find it here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/dmblogroll

    I also wanted to ask you if you would mind if I re-posted an album of yours on my own regular music blog (Digital Meltd0wn @ http://digitalmeltd0wn.blogspot.com) I think my visitors would enjoy your music. I also plan to start my own Netlabel in the not too distant future, and I'm looking for interested artists, so let me know if this sounds like something you would be interested in, and I'll fill you in on the details. Basically I'm interested in promoting people because I love music, and I would allow artists to cross-release albums under their own brand/label if they wanted to also.

    Thank you for your interest in DM, as well as the wonderful music you create and share. Take care.

    Michael (aka Zer0_II)

    ReplyDelete